The United States Coast Guard Ceremonial Honor Guard Association exists to exemplify the Honor Guard core values of Pride, Poise, and Perfection by supporting the many activities of current Honor Guard members and their families by:
• Establishing and funding scholarships for the various needs of Honor Guard members and their families;
• Providing for the urgent needs of its members when other avenues are not adequate;
• Facilitating Morale, Welfare, and Recreation opportunities for current Honor Guard members and their families;
• Providing the means to assist those less fortunate in the community and other veteran organizations that meet the needs of our shipmates; and,
• Providing recognition for members currently serving as Ceremonial Honor Guard members.